Hermione for families with children
The Hermione service is here to help all children and families.
- Need help communicating with your school or the authorities?
- Need help choosing a school for your child and going through the whole process?
- Do you need help navigating the Czech school system and environment?
Our social workers will professionally advise and help you in these and other situations.
- Do you need help with school preparation at home?
- Does your child need individual support to cope better with school?
- Does your child need help with Czech?
Our integration workers will give your child individual attention. Individual and group tutoring or mentoring (buddy program) is available.
- Are you or your child worried about starting school?
- Are you or your child struggling in a long-term situation?
We can offer you a free consultation with a psychologist in several languages. You can find out more about the psychological help on offer here.
The Hermione service is for families with children aged 3-18 years, exceptionally up to 26 years). Read more here.
Read more about the Hermione service here.
Hermione is completely free of charge.
DO YOU WANT HERMIONE'S HELP? CONTACT US!
tel.: +420 739 611 611, +420 704 600 700
tel.: +420 774 866 838
tel.: +420 731 512 726
tel.: +420 735 752 467