Perspektiva (Perspective) is a social rehabilitation program that helps people from other countries looking for a job.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
We welcome people from other countries who have a legal residence in the Czech Republic, have been unemployed for over three months and have free access to the labour market.
The service particularly supports migrants who are disadvantaged in the labour market for other reasons:
- parents who have been on parental leave;
- people who are caring for dependent household members;
- people who are at a disadvantage due to health issues and other factors;
- elderly people or young clients.
Individual support and training in these areas:
- job counselling;
- writing a CV and a motivation letter;
- rehearsing your phone and face-to-face job interview;
- recognition of diploma;
- choosing a retraining course;
- rights and obligations of employees;
- communication with employment offices and employers.
REGULAR GROUP ACTIVITIES:
- JOB CLUBS – group workshops on employment and labour law, often with the participation of expert guests. Topics: CV, preparation for interview, orientation in Labor Code, etc.
- CZECH LANGUAGE COURSES – semester courses once a week for 90 minutes at two levels: for beginners (A0/A1) and intermediate (A2). The course cannot be taken seperately, only in conjuction with the following job search activities.
- CONVERSATION CLUB – led by a job counsellor and labour market specialist, discussing employment topics. The aim is to help the participants to talk and expand their vocabulary in the field of work. 90 minutes, once every 2 weeks.
IRREGULAR GROUP ACTIVITIES (ACCORDING TO PROJECTS/GRANTS RECEIVED BEYOND THE SOCIAL SERVICE)
- Professional seminars – workshops (face-to-face or online) focused on employment in a specific selected profession, led by external experts
- Support for vocational training of people from the target group through retraining or vocational examinations
- Career counselling seminars for foreigners – minors