MISSION, GOALS AND PRINCIPLES
The mission of the CIC social rehabilitation service is to help people from other countries who have been living in the Czech Republic for a long time to acquire knowledge and skills that will enable them to integrate into the labor market and subsequently into other areas of social life in the Czech Republic.
- Motivate the target group, make them participate in the Czech labour market more actively.
- Help them better understand the requirements of the Czech labour market, basic terminology, and key provisions of labour law.
- Increase their chances of getting a job, i.e. help them prepare for a screening process in the best possible way and improve their Czech language skills.
- Help the target group keep their job (understand their responsibilities, build communication at the workplace, etc.)
- Individual approach and equality.
- Developing existing skills of a client, encouraging his/her independence.
- Confidentiality of information.
- The social rehabilitation services are provided at no charge (the only exception may be extracurricular educational activities, for example, computer courses or certain Czech language courses.)